Customer Support and Quality Assurance Position
We seek a highly motivated, ambitious education professional looking to make a difference in how we educate secondary students.
We are an education technology startup with a loyal following, top-notch talent, an amazing product, and tens of thousands of happy users.
We are seeking either full time or part-time contract employee to provide first-level customer support. In addition to supporting customers, you will also help with quality assurance testing.
Daily work includes:
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Checking product or service availability
- Assisting customers with registration or account creation
- Passing customer feedback onto the product or sales team to improve the our offerings
- Identifying and reporting bugs during use and testing of company products
- At least 4 years direct experience in customer support for web based applications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Familiarity with customer support ticketing and bug tracking platforms such as Jira
- Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Availability to work between 9am and 5pm EST
- Work from home
About The Juice Learning
The Juice Learning is an education technology platform proven to develop reading comprehension, critical thinking, and media literacy skills using fun and engaging daily current events content, standards-based assessments, games, and other learning tools. Students read the day’s news in 10-20 minutes, interact with informational text, practice digital media literacy skills, and answer standards-based questions while sharpening their reading comprehension and critical thinking skills.
Teachers receive real-time, detailed diagnostic information about student performance with a data dashboard that highlights standards mastery and provides accountability.
This job description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. The description is not all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Job Type: Part Time Contract or Full-time
Pay: $25-$35 hourly or FT equivalent.
Benefits (Full time only)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home