SEO Anlayst Position
The Juice is a cutting-edge education technology startup dedicated to transforming the learning experience for middle and high school students. Our mission is to empower students to improve their reading, communication, information and media literacy skills while fostering a deeper and broader awareness of world events. Through innovative technology and engaging content, we strive to make learning not only educational but also fun, exciting, and meaningful.
We have a loyal following, a top-notch team, and an amazing product. We already have tens of thousands of happy users. We have built an amazing sales squad that is in need of marketing support. We need people who understand the secondary education sector and how to market to its constituents.
You will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fully-remote startup environment with independence, responsibility, and agility. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, to help wherever help is needed. This is a role for someone eager to make a difference, get in on the ground floor, and reap the benefits of a growing new company. If you are smart, hard-working, and a team player, you can be incredibly successful in this role.
The Juice is looking to hire an SEO specialist to be responsible for content optimization and securing high quality links to Juice content. This individual will work closely with the marketing manager to conduct keyword research and ensure best practices are met across published content. The ideal candidate will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective SEO strategy to meet the business objectives in the most efficient manner.
- Efficiently carry out keyword research & analysis
- Learn from keyword research to create optimized META elements & writing short copy
- Help with execution and management of various link acquisition tactics
- Pull data and observations through competitive research
- Extract & analyze key performance metrics from Google Analytics
- Create monthly reports on campaign performance
- Keep your finger on the pulse of key organic traffic and ranking metrics and continually enhance our capabilities to monitor the health of our SEO program.
- 3+ years direct working experience as a Search Engine Optimization professional; 3 – 5 years of experience in the organic search space
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google & Bing Webmaster Tools
- Fluency in SEO core elements including, but not limited to: Keyword Research, Technical SEO (UX, site architecture, URL structure, XML sitemaps, canonical tags, dynamic/static pages, etc.), On-Page Optimization (Metadata, Headings, Content, Anchor Links, Navigation, etc.)
- Experience with link building, outreach and proper usage while representing the brand in the best possible light
- Working knowledge of the latest web technologies, marketing tools and methods for effectively leveraging them to improve brand visibility
- Understanding of basic HTML, CSS and code structure as it relates to SEO
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- Working knowledge of various keyword research tools
- Self-starter with a positive personality, highly-energized and creative thinker
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
Salary: $30,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the world and have the skills to drive successful marketing campaigns, we invite you to join our team at The Juice. Apply now and be part of a mission-driven company dedicated to shaping the future of middle and high school education.
This job description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. The description is not all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.