Designed for Teachers by Teachers
The Teacher Portal built for you, the Chief Educational Officer (CEO) of your classroom:
- Monitor student activity and accountability data
- Analyze student performance against state specific learning standards
- Search and share materials from our content library
- Create study guides that address specific state standards and individual student needs
- Customize your class version and assign content to students based on their aptitudes
- Print reports to share with your PLN and leadership
Explore how student performance data in The Juice Teacher Portal will help you ensure all students demonstrate skills mastery
Teacher Dashboard and Class Performance
See completion rate, average score, and score range by date, category, and reading level for every class effortlessly.
With a single click, you can quickly drill down to see each student’s completion rate and overall performance.
Learning Standards Reporting and Data at The Class Level
Instantly see the average performance of one class, or all of your classes, on a single page. Easily filter the view to see class score performance by standard, category, and reading level over time.
Classroom Communication Tools
You have two dynamic ways you can communicate with your classes in The Juice
In the class announcement panel, you can create custom messages to display in your student's Daily Juice.
The Quick Link panel allows you to upload an image to display in your student's Daily Juice.
Each class can have its own separate announcement and quick link, or you can send the same content to all your classes at the same time!