Teaching with The Juice
- Reflection Thought Prompts
- Can I input student scores if my students complete the quiz question on a printed pdf?
- Are the quiz questions included when I print an article in The Juice?
- How do I print an article in The Juice?
- What does the color indicate in the Lifetime Achievements counter?
- Where do teachers see an overview of a student’s Lifetime Achievements for Stories Read and Questions Attempted?
- Where do I see student results for Fivesy?
- How do I add another teacher to the class?
- Can I customize reading levels of each student in a class?
- How do I see the standard aligned with the assignment?
- How do I assign articles to individual students?
- How do I see the question assigned to students?
- How do I see the article assigned to students?
- Where do I track assignments?
- How do I create assignments?
- How do I view class activity reports?
- How do I share Juice content with my students?
- How can I see individual student quiz results?
- What’s the difference between the teacher and student portals?
- Where can I see student progress for an assignment?
- What is the teacher portal?
- How do I change my student’s reading level?